Open adoption is a journey, not a destination.
And like any journey, it helps to have people and places you can turn to for guidance and support along the way.
If you’re an expectant parent who’s considering adoption for your baby or a hopeful parent who has been approved to adopt, here is a list of information and resources to help you understand what open adoption is and how it works.
And how you can make it work for you.
- What Is Open Adoption?
- The Pros and Cons of Open Adoption
- Open Adoption Myths and Facts
- Birthmother Myths and Facts
- Adoptive Parents Myths and Facts
- How To Choose An Adoption Agency
- Glossary of Adoption Terms
- Famous Adoptions
- Open Adoption Support Groups
- Links, Blogs and Books
[Photo: Extra Medium]