Deciding whether to place your baby for adoption is one of the toughest decisions you’ll ever make.
Finding him or her the right adoptive parents isn’t any easier.
We’re here to help you do both.
- Our information and resources can help you create an adoption plan
- Our Adoption Profiles can help you find adoptive parents to put your plan in place
It’s quick, convenient, confidential. And it’s free.
Using our service allows you to:
- Find hopeful adoptive parents from across the country when and where you want
- View as many of them as you want without any pressure
- Interact with them instantly and directly to get a better sense of what they’re like
- Why Adoption?
- Is Adoption Right For You?
- Dos And Don’ts
- How The Process Works
- How To Make An Adoption Plan
- People Who Can Help You
- How to Respond to Questions
- The Pros and Cons of Looking Online For Adoptive Parents
- Profile of Hopeful Adoptive Parents
- What to Look For
- Questions to Ask Them
- Signs That They’re Right For You
- Before and After Your Baby’s Birth
- Your Adoption Rights