If you’ve finished your adoption profile and are working with an agency or attorney, you may be wondering: Why do I need a service like America Adopts!
After all, aren’t your adoption professionals spreading the word about you and your profile for you? Why do you need yet another service?
First, as great as some agencies and attorneys are, their focus isn’t always on outreach. Or they may not have the time, budget or the expertise to properly promote your profile online so that it reaches as many expectant parents as possible.
Second, self-matching adoption services work. Every year dozens of Americans successfully adopt after finding a match online on sites like ours.
We can take your marketing efforts to a whole new level by increasing your visibility with expectant parents.
More visibility means more leads. And more leads means more opportunities to find a match.
After all, when it comes to getting your parent profile in front of expectant parents, there’s no such thing as too much exposure.
These days more than ever, expecting parents are bypassing the traditional routes of adoption agencies and attorneys and taking their search for adoptive parents into their own hands.
If they’re on services like America Adopts! shouldn’t you be too?
Here are some of the main reasons why expectant parents look for adoptive parents on our site:
- They’re not ready or don’t feel comfortable working with or visiting adoption professionals
- They prefer to speak to the adoptive parents directly rather than go through a third party
- They have access to a wide, more diverse pool of prospective parents from anywhere in the country
If you’re looking to speed up your adoption journey and connect directly with expectant parents, going online is one of the most effective and cost-effective ways of doing so. Here’s why:
- You’ll have a greater sense of control over the adoption networking process and be able to be proactive
- You’ll reach out to prospective birthparents from all across the country
- You’ll have the option of connecting and speaking with prospective parents directly
- You’ll be able to stand out from the crowd, especially if your profile is buried on your agency’s website
- You’ve have the opportunity to target expectant parents more effectively through more specific marketing techniques
Online adoption profile and marketing services like ours are designed to build on the work your adopting professionals are doing, not replace them.
At the same time, they do leaves you more open to the potential scammers. That’s why you should be working with an ethical agency and attorney so that they can help you screen responses to your profile and eventually finalize your adoption.
In the end, joining an online adoption service comes down to five things:
- How much online marketing and networking your adoption professionals offer
- How proactive you want to be in the outreach process
- Your budget
- Your tolerance to risk
- How quickly you want to adopt